Our COVID-19 protocols and procedures
Before you leave for your appointment, please do a self-check for the following:
- A temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher.
- Newly developed cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
- Fever, chills, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, headache, muscle pain or body aches.
- Recent close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 (close contact means you have been within 6 feet of the person for an extended time, or you have been exposed to their cough or sneeze).
For your safety and ours, if you have experienced anything on the list above, please call to reschedule your appointment.
Please also consider the following policies below:
- Masks or cloth face covering are required at all times inside the office or when interacting with our staff, regardless of symptoms. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment. Please arrive on time.
- Please come alone to any appointments unless you require assistance. You and anyone who accompanies you must undergo screening to gain access to the office and continue with the appointment. Screening will include checking your temperature and oxygen saturation level, and questions about symptoms you may be experiencing. Anyone who has a cough, fever or shortness of breath will not be admitted, and will be referred to seek further medical attention.
- After screening is complete and you enter the treatment space, please immediately wash your hands in the bathroom for 20 seconds.
Thank you so much! We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you soon.